Heavy Cream 100ml
Granulated sugar 30g
Vanila Extracts 2 Drops
Powdered Gelatin 10g
Butterfly Pea Powder 1g
1. Put 100 ml of Heavy Cream in a pan.
2. Add 100ml of milk and put the pan on low heat.
3. Add 30 g of Granulated sugar.
4. Mix well.
5. Let the mixture boiled on low heat setting.
6. Add 2 drops of Vanilla extracts.
7. "Add 30 ml water to 5 g of powdered gelatin in
8. Small Pyrex dish. Microwave for 20 seconds."
9. Mix well.
10. Pour into mold. Refrigerate for few hours.
11. Add 200 ml of water to new pan, Put the pan on medium heat.
12. "Put 1 g of butterfly pea powder to a Tea bag,
13. Put the bag into the pan, stir well to get the Blue Color."
14. Take out the Tea bag at your favorite Blue color.
15. "Add 30 ml water to 5 g of powdered gelatin in
16. Small Pyrex dish. Microwave for 20 seconds."
17. Pour The Blue mixture into Pyrex dish, Refrigerate for few hours.
18. Serve with a blue jelly on panna cotta.
19. Ready to serve.