Egg White 320g
Granulated sugar 120g
Cake Flour 140g
Vegetable Oil 3Tbsp
Butterfly Pea Powder 5g
1. Froth 320 g of egg white up.
2. Add 120 g of granulated sugar.
3. Add 140 g cake flour in 3 divided part.
4. Add 3 tablespoons of Vegetable oil
5. Add 3 Tbsp of Milk
6. Prepare two cooking bowls and split the mixture in two.
7. Add 5 g of Butterfly Pea Powder to one bowl of mixture.
8. Pour The white mixture over the Blue mixture.
9. Mix very lightly.
10. Pour into a Cake mold.
11. Bake in preheated 175℃ oven for 25 minutes
12. Ready to serve.